- Nordic Jewelry - Viking, Celtic, Wiccan Jewelry & Accessories
- Third Reich Jewelry - World War II Reproductions
- Egyptian Jewelry - Egyptian Rings, Pendants & Necklaces
- Motorcycle Jewelry - Biker Rings, Pendants & Accessories
- Silver and Gold Monogram Rings - Custom Initial Rings
- Jewelry Boxes, Jewelry Chains and Cords
What information do we collect?
Basic data collect
To make an online order, you need to provide us with your first and last name, email, address, and contact phone number as well as billing information. Voluntarily provided by you basic personal data will only be used for processing, validation, execution and delivery of the merchandise you have purchased.
We also use this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, provide you with advertising and marketing, and invoice you.
We collect data about how and when you access your account and the website forefathers-art.com, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and information about how you browse through the forefathers-art.com interface.
We use this information to give you access to and improve our Services; for example, to make our platform interface easier to use. We may use this information to provide you with advertising or marketing.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Learn more about cookies here - http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We use Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica, Bing, Pinterest and Facebook to collect statistical information for Online Customers - for example, the website from which you come to our e-shop; the country you are in; Your language; online behavior; the browser you are using, and so on. We collect the data to analyze what type of users and how they use the e-shop to help us improve our consumer experience. This information can not lead to your identification.
Learn more about Google Analytics – https://policies.google.com/privacy
Learn more about Yandex - https://yandex.com/legal/privacy/
Learn more about Bing - https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-ca/privacystatement
Learn more about Pinterest - https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
Learn more about Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How we protect your personal data?
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure and to ensure that your data is properly used, we apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the data we collect and process.
When processing billing information, in order to make the shopping and payment process as safe as possible for you, we use the Secure Sockets Layer.
Secure Sockets Layer or SSL is a dedicated client-to-server cryptographic internet protocol that protects data from malicious interference.
Important: We do not have access to your card number.
Duration of storing personal data
How can we share your personal information?
We may share your personal information in the following cases:
- In connection with securing the delivery or transportation of your purchased goods;
- To ensure compliance with a legally established obligation;
- To prevent fraud or to provide network and information security to our systems.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
As regards the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- To get information about your personal data stored for you;
- The right to correct or restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to delete your personal information.
To use Your rights, you can use the contact form by describing your request and providing data that identifies you securely and unambiguously. Your request will be processed according to our Claim Management Procedure within one month of receipt.
In order to withdraw your consent to process your personal data for marketing purposes and to receive an electronic newsletter, you need to click on the link at the end of each e-mail.
We from forefathers-art.com have some responsibility for ensuring data is collected, stored and handled appropriately. We from forefathers-art.com handle personal data and ensure that it is processed in line with the policy and data protection principles.
Forefathers-Art has key areas of responsibility:
- The board of directors is ultimately responsible for ensuring that forefathers-art.com meets its legal obligations.
- The data IT manager, Hristo Petrov, is responsible for:
- Keeping the board updated about data protection responsibilities, risks and issues.
- Reviewing all data protection procedures and related policies, in line with an agreed schedule.
- Arranging data protection training and advice for the people covered by this policy.
- Handling data protection questions from staff and anyone else covered by this policy.
- Dealing with requests from individuals to see the data forefathers-art.com holds about them.
- Checking and approving any contracts or agreements with third parties that may handle the company’s sensitive data.
- Ensuring all systems, services and equipment used for storing data meet acceptable security standards.
- Performing regular checks and scans to ensure security hardware and software is functioning properly.
- Approving any data protection statements attached to communications such as emails and letters.
Administrator contact details:
Phone: +359 879 038 813
Last updated: May 23, 2018
HAVE A QUESTION?
Viber +359 988 899 123